Garages are not just for cars and storage – people are increasingly using the extra space that a garage can offer, as a space to potter around and use as a workshop or even a gym. At Winrow we install heaters for garages of various sizes and shapes for businesses and clients throughout the UK. With winter firmly upon us, there is no reason why you can’t continue to enjoy your garage, particularly if you install a garage heater this winter. Here are 5 reasons why you should install a heater in your garage:
- Don’t let the winter weather deter you from embarking on a project. Installing a garage heater means that you can work in comfort, with protection from the cold winter days and nights. Working in temperatures which are too cold means that you are likely to wrap up in several layers to protect yourself from the cold – not ideal when you are working on a project. The temperature should be comfortable and so should your clothing.
- Gone are the days when garage heaters tended to throw up safety concerns. Today, garage heaters tend to be much safer and include features such as shut off protection, giving you added peace of mind that your garage heater is safe.
- Temperature Control: Another handy feature commonly found in garage heaters, is the ability to control the temperature. Not only can this save money on your heating bill, it gives you the flexibility to adjust the temperature in accordance with the outdoor climate.
- Frost protection: many items that are commonly installed in garages include things such as paint. However, during the winter months, your paint and other substances may be at risk of frost or even freezing over, rendering the product unusable. A garage heater can help to minimise this risk by keeping frost and sub-zero temperatures at bay.
- Increased attraction to your property: a good garage heater can be an attractive asset to potential buyers in the event that you decide to sell your home.
A garage heater will definitely help you make more use out of this often underused space so it’s worth the investment. Contact us now on 08000 588 035 or fill in our contact form to find out more.
Latest posts by Ben Winrow (see all)
- Is Your Warehouse Heating Adaptable during Winter? - January 24, 2019
- Lower your January industrial heating bills - January 1, 2019
- Why you need industrial heating this winter - December 20, 2018