Many commercial properties could benefit from installing energy-efficient heating controls.
These thermostats allow users to operate their heating systems during predetermined hours and at temperatures that are optimised for the space they are warming.
The time and temperature of different heating zones throughout your commercial property can be adjusted at a moment’s notice using a thermostat.
Plus, more modern control systems can be personally monitored and updated using a smart device connected to the internet, whether it’s a mobile, tablet or computer.
With an average of 30 per cent of energy wasted in commercial buildings, energy-efficient controlled heating is an obvious choice.
Energy Efficient Heating controls
Heating brands such as AmbiRad offers a multi-zone heating system which uses a fraction of the energy to ensure only the spaces you want are heated.
There is a range of commercial heating brands with heating controls to suit all types of spaces, from brands like Winterwarm, Benson, Harry Taylor, Powrmatic and Reznor that boast an excellent efficiency rating.
The installation of an energy-efficient heating control allows the user to operate a heating system during specific time periods at a pre-set temperature level which is optimised for the space being heated.
It is also feasible to control the time and temperature of different heating zones within a building. Modern control systems can also monitor and can be adjusted by using a smartphone or tablet.
Smart heating controls are not only energy efficient but can also integrate weather compensation settings. The heat your system generates for a commercial space can get lost through the fabric of the building and the speed in which it goes will change based on the temperature outside.
As a result, your heating system can communicate with an outside sensor and automatically adjust the temperature inside to prevent your property from becoming uncomfortable.
These thermostat settings provide you with confidence that the correct temperature is being maintained and, controlling the system from your smart device, staff can’t tamper with the optimum settings.
Benefits of installing an energy-efficient, modern heating controls
- Ensuring your employees have a comfortable working environment is key to increased productivity.
- Different areas in your property may require different temperatures, which is where using a modern heating-controlled system can help.
- You can schedule your heating to go on and off when needed.
- You can control the temperature of different zones at the tap of a button.
- With many companies now focusing on maintaining their corporate social responsibility, heating controls ensuring every area of the business structure is as energy-efficient and reduces CO2 emissions.
- Energy-efficient heating controls are just one of the more innovative ways with which companies can stay in control of energy use while beginning to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Heating controls can lead to reduced fuel costs, another area that every company will be pleased to progress in.
- Modern heating control systems can be adjusted by using a smartphone or tablet.
- You could save money on your heating bills by installing and using your controls efficiently.
At Winrow Industrial Heating, we are lucky to have worked with a wide range of the most trusted and prestigious heating brands in the UK.
Our team of expert commercial heating contractors are available to advise on the optimal type of heating controls for your business.
If you are looking for a cost-effective, energy-efficient heating solution for your commercial space, then don’t hesitate to get in touch today with Winrow Industrial Heating for a free quote by calling us on 08000 588 035.