Installations, repairs, servicing and Roberts Gordon Heater replacements. Servicing Runcorn, Liverpool, Manchester, North Wales, Chester, Leeds and the surrounding areas.
Roberts Gordon Heaters
Roberts Gordon are a manufacturer of low intensity infrared tube heaters. They were founded in the 1960s with their first major product being CORAYVAC.
Based in New York, their heaters are used across their globe as they have gained a strong international presence. They offer a variations of radiant tube heaters and here at Winrow, we are on hand to discuss which of their products best fits your needs. Just call us on 08000 588 035 and we will be happy to help.
Roberts Gordon’s range of products are perfect for the following buildings:
Industrial & Commercial Roberts Gordon Heaters
We fit and install a range of energy efficient industrial heaters in as well as replace Roberts Gordon heaters in a wide range of commercial and industrial buildings including factories, warehouses and showrooms with heaters that can boast a 94% efficiency rating, saving your company money and keeping your employees happy. We ensure that the ideal solution is adapted to each situation.
Our selection of heating systems are energy efficient and are installed in a diverse set of market sectors. The Winrow solutions use innovative heat recovery techniques to deliver a consistent and balanced working environment. If your current heating setup needs upgrading or is no longer fit for purpose we can provide an alternative solution that can fully replace your old system and be tailored to fit your buildings requirements.
Whether you’re using a Radiant heater, Suspended heater, Cabinet heater, Floor standing heater, Condensing warm air heater or Ducted heater running on LPG, Oil or Gas we can tailor your new system to be fully compatible. From radiant heating, and gas heaters to electric heaters we have the solution for you.
If you need a heater for your industrial or commercial building or are looking to replace an outdated Roberts Gordon heater then contact us on 08000 588 035 for a free quotation.
What are the benefits?
- Reduced running costs. Savings of over 30% can be achieved.
- Effective heat distribution within buildings to achieve optimum temperatures.
- Compact reliable units that provide a range of heating options i.e. heating only, heating and ventilation, or heating and cooling.
- Zone heating meaning only using a fraction of the energy to ensure that only those parts of the building being used are heated.
Roberts Gordon specialise in infrared radiant tube heaters. These heaters work in a similar way to the sun. The heat emitted by the infrared heaters is absorbed by the people and objects in the room. This heat is the emitted into the space through radiation. This creates a constant cycle of heat. Therefore, less heat is needed from the radiant heaters and, in turn, saves on energy, which saves you money and reduces your carbon footprint.
Other benefits of infrared radiant tube heaters are:
- They are easy to operate and maintain indoors and outdoors. They also have a long life span.
- The way the heat is radiated throughout the space in the room, there is no need to fans to move the heat around the room, which usually create draughts.
- Indoor air temperature thermometers can be set lower than needed due to the way the head radiates throughout the room, saving you energy costs.
- Infrared radiant heating is quieter than other methods of heating as no fans are needed to move the heat around the room.
Why choose Winrow for a Roberts Gordon heater?
Winrow can provide the perfect solution!
Winrow Building Services specialise in the design supply installation and service of industrial space heating systems. We have experience in replacing a large number of heating brands including Roberts Gordon heaters.
We provide high performance heating systems, with market-proven expertise for providing comfortable and safe heated working environments. Our customers have come to rely on the economy, reliability and durability of our products.
Our engineers are highly experienced and qualified, keeping up to date with the latest technology. We deal directly with the customer, providing a professional fast and reliable service and ensuring that every installation runs smoothly, causing as little disruption as possible. Each system is tailored design to provide the most fuel efficient and effective heating solution.
Call us now on 08000 588 035 to discuss the best heating solution to fit your requirements.